I was excited to learn that one of my favorite blogs WoBM received the Premio Dardos Award. I was even MORE excited to learn that Alina Popescu selected ME for Mosnar Communications, Inc Blog to pass the award along to. Alina often visits my blog and I really enjoy visiting her blog.
This is a real honor and the Premio Dardos Award is given to those blogs that standout in the crowd.
So just what is a Premio Dardos Award??
Premio Dardos means “prize darts” in Italian. It is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing.
Rules of engagement once you receive a Premio Dardos Award:
First, accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and link to their blog.
Second pass the award to another 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award.
Now, I pass on the Premio Dardos Award to 15 bloggers who I feel are certainly worthy of recognition under the guidelines to receive a Premio Dardos Award. Drum roll please! Now they know I am a huge fan.
1. Chris Abraham – Because the Medium is the Message
2. Jeremy Pepper – Pop PR Jots
3. Jennifer Mattern – Naked PR
4. Crosby Noricks – PR Couture
5. Joel Cere – Beyond PR
6. Nancy Dowd – The ‘M’ Word – Marketing Libraries
7. Tom Foremski – Silicon Valley Watcher
8. Pete Kistler – Brand-Yourself.com Blog
9. Debbie Weil – Debbie Weil on Corporate Blogging and Social Media
10. Katherine Cantor – Bitemarks
11. Michael Brito – Social Media Blog by Michael Brito
12. Katya Andresen – Katya’s Non-Profit Marketing Blog
13. Christina Duren – The Urban Plug – Cyber PR Urban
14. Beth Harte – Harte Marketing & Communications Blog
15. David Schoenecker – Koda Blog