It’s that time of the year to give thanks for good cheer! During the Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday seasons most businesses have the best time to increase revenue and profit earnings. Public relations campaigns are usually launched by the masses during the holiday seasons and standing out in the crowd requires strategic planning and persistence.
The one great thing about the November and December holiday seasons is that people usually feel generous during this particular time of the year. Public relations campaigns that key in on emotions can quickly receive massive publicity equity returns.
Here is how-to launch good spirits holiday PR campaigns:
1. Express Themes – Draw attention to Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday seasons and make sure that your PR campaigns expresses the emotions for the holiday seasons.
2. Pretty Packaging – Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday seasons are mostly known for glitz and glam! Pretty up brochures, packaging, etc.
3. Holiday Publications – Aim for and target top publications that are widely promoted and displayed during the holiday seasons.
4. Customize Campaigns – Create specialized seasonal holiday websites, blogs etc.
5. Holiday Appreciations – Show off seasonal holiday spirits by offering special promotions, rewards, gifts, and discounts.
Capturing the essence of the holiday seasons and increasing profit margins presents winning solutions for public relations campaigns. During this time of the year competition among PR campaigns become extremely competitive. Stay in good taste and you will always out shine the competition every single time. Wishing you the best success for wonderful upcoming holiday seasons and the best year yet!