“I truly believe – in fact I built Abercrombie & Kent on the belief – that we can provide our guests with an unexpected level of comfort,” says A&K founder, chairman and CEO Geoffrey Kent. “So I’m thrilled that our guests will be the first to experience completely lie-flat, first class seats on our private jet journey around the world this fall.”
Abercrombie & Kent will be the first to operate luxury private jet journeys featuring fully lie-flat seats beginning in the fall of 2014. All of A&K’s private jet journeys will now feature a privately chartered Icelandair Boeing 757-200ER with 50 custom-designed Italian leather seats equipped with a personal massage system, 4-way adjustable headrests and lumbar support, and a fully lie-flat bed more than 6.5′ long (79″ pitch). Additional seating enables each guest to socialize in comfort with their travel companions, while a full privacy screen and extra-high seat back provide undisturbed rest.
Abercrombie & Kent
Travellers will have another opportunity to experience this extraordinary plane on Wonders of the World by Private Jet, which will whisk guests from Machu Picchu to Easter Island, Angkor Wat and Istanbul. Under ordinary circumstances these places would be difficult – perhaps impossible – to visit on a single itinerary. But this journey brings all of these inspiring experiences within reach, while the small group size allows for an itinerary packed with exclusive, invitation-only events.
Wonders of the World by Private Jet
September 17 – October 10, 2015
- Board the luxurious Hiram Bingham train on an exclusive charter to Machu Picchu.
- Walk through the volcanic quarry on Easter Island where giant stone moai were laboriously carved.
- Unwind in the tropical paradise of Samoa.
- Enjoy dinner at the Sydney Opera House and attend a private performance.
- Explore Angkor Wat with a preservation specialist.
- Experience the power of the Taj Mahal at sunrise and sunset.
- Explore Istanbul’s Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace and Basilica Cistern when they are closed to the public.
- Sleep under the stars in the Sahara Desert and discover Marrakech with Geoffrey Kent as your host.
Luxury Private Jets Journeys
Leading every Private Jet Journey is an A&K Tour Director who oversees everything from start to finish. A team of exceptional Tour Managers guarantee seamless service, while expert local guides lend additional insight. A&K’s Travelling Bell Boy® service collects luggage from each room and ensures it is waiting at the next hotel.
Abercrombie & Kent is one of the most experienced companies in the luxury private jet business, having designed and operated private jet programs since 1999. Deep roots and long-established relationships — as well as 52 offices worldwide— allow A&K to offer unique encounters unavailable to others.
To learn more about Wonders of the World by Private Jet (24 days, from $108,000 per person, double occupancy) contact your travel professional, go to http://www.abercrombiekent.com/privatejet or call 800 554 7094 to speak to a Travel Consultant.