When it comes to maintaining Twitter accounts even top celebrities with their entourages need some help. The value of Twitter profiles is closely related to the upkeep of Tweet updates. So some celebrities have found out that keeping Tweets fresh can really help with Twitter popularity.
Answering “What Are You Doing” these days for celebrities has started to involve promoting information about topics. An even more growing trend is to send out Re-Tweets about topics from Tweets. Which this can be very time consuming and requires a lot of hard work even with a celebrity entourage.
What celebs are using Twitter tools to help keep their Tweets fresh?
1. Ellen DeGeneres – Likes to send her Tweets the old fashion way!
From the Web, Mobile Web, and TwitPic
2. Diddy – LOVES to send Tweets using The Tweet Genius
Also likes Twitterberry
3. Solange Knowles – Mostly always sends her Tweets from TXT (Text Messages)
Also likes TwitPic
4. Selena Gomez – The combo Queen for sending Tweets
Sends Tweets from the Web, Twitterberry, and TwitPic
5. President Barack Obama – Prefers to send Tweets via Power Twitter and from the Web
6. Miley Cyrus – Sends her Tweets mobile and from the web
Also keeps fans happy with her cool TwitPic
7. Britney Spears – The most innovative and #1 celebrity at sending Tweets!
She sends Tweets from Twitterrific, from the Web, and TwitPic
8. Shaq – LOVES sending Tweets using Twitterberry
TweetingPR.info shows how to use Twitter for PR and create publicity like the stars!