Fashion meets technology as Michael Kors enters the wearables market! Designed to show that technology and social connectivity should be seamless, the MICHAEL KORS ACCESS line proves that access can be both glamorous and effortless. The cutting-edge technology, which runs with both iPhone and Android phones, is made possible through a partnership with Google, using their Android Wear™ smartwatch platform. John Idol, Chairman and CEO of Michael Kors, and David Singleton, VP of Engineering for Android Wear, announced the launch at Baselworld 2016, the watch industry’s premier trade show.
Michael Kors Access Smartwatch
This fall, the company will introduce a new wearable technology accessories line, beginning with the MICHAEL KORS ACCESS display smartwatch. The launch is geared towards the fashion-focused consumer and features a smart timepiece that focuses on glamorous style and innovative design from a leader in luxury fashion.
The MICHAEL KORS ACCESS smartwatch will retail starting at $395 USD and will be available in Michael Kors stores,MichaelKors.com and select department and specialty stores in fall 2016.
MICHAEL KORS ACCESS smartwatches offer customizable features perfect for our fans:
- Exclusive Michael Kors display faces, which change with a swipe—whether it’s a digital chronograph design for the gym or glittering, animated pavé for night
- Interchangeable leather and silicone wristbands
- Glamorous versions for women and sporty versions for men
Powered by Android Wear, the touchscreen display smartwatches include:
- Social media updates and text and email alerts
- App notifications
- Smart help from Google™
- Built-in fitness tracking
- Voice-activated Google™