Yes, luxury should be more exclusive and personal. However, can customer service address every need of affluent consumers today? Luxury brands want to provide the best experiences possible to win customer loyalty. Many luxury brands have opted out of engaging with affluent audiences through mobile technology.
Mobile commerce presents serious revenue earnings potential for luxury brands. According to Forrester Research Inc. the growing mobile retail industry is expected to reach $27 billion in sales by the year 2016. An increase up from $12 billion in 2013.
Luxury hotels are ready to engage affluent consumers. Hotels.com reported that 60% of mobile bookings were made on the same day during the first six months of 2013. Hence apps that can make consumers feel special and no reservations required will be a big hit in 2014.
City Guide Wiki Miami app enters Apple’s App Store as a solution to book Miami, Florida hotels. The posh app presents a solution to book hotels, flights, and rental cars all from an iPhone or iPad with no reservations required. Using the City Guide Wiki Miami app users now plan the perfect Miami trip or amazing staycation. The app features an customize calendar to make planning simplified. Additionally, Miami weather details and forecasts information is also available. Users can even search and find the hottest attractions and restaurants in Miami, Florida. A quick fix for iPhone users to plan an entire trip from their mobile smart phones.
– Miami points of interest search by category, name, and distance view.
– Access data details to select hotels, rental cars, and vacation packages
– Search Miami hotels by star level ratings, neighborhoods, price, and amenities.
– Review Miami hotel photos and guest reviews.
– View Miami weather and seven days detailed forecasts.
– Access local Miami deals.
– Mark calendar dates.
– Receive and send voice messaging access.
– Complete list of Miami Beaches
– Complete list of Miami Attractions
– Informative about Miami Section
City Guide Wiki Miami is now available for sponsorship enrollments. Advertisers can benefit from mobile marketing exposure on City Guide Wiki Miami app. Please contact Chase Reynolds via firstname.lastname@example.org or call (404) 696 – 4833 for more details.