Top breaking stories for luxury brands from major moves to set backs. What’s launching soon and who’s making power moves selling luxury goods, products, and services week ending June 3, 2016.
Luxury is a perception and luxury brand identify is important as brands are losing control over their message when connection with high-end consumers. Today, even the same technology powering payments on your iPhone is now being used to identify knockoff designer goods.
- Best Of Britannia’s website will soon host 200 top British brands (Via This Is Money.co.uk)
- GM’s high-end Buick and Cadillac brands led the way (Via Investor’s Business Daily)
- Luxury brands not reaching millennial generation (Via Brand Equity)
- Luxury brands to focus on digital advertising for 2017 (Via Warc)
- How luxury brands loss control of brand message (Via The Drum)
- Genesis to sell plug-in hybrids (Via Auto News)
- Chinese consumer demand and new store openings together turbo-charged luxury sales (Via Asia Times)